Gareth Bale will say his Real Madrid goodbyes tomorrow ahead of Spurs loan move

Gareth Bale’s loan move to Tottenham Hotspurs will be officially announced on Saturday while he will say his Real Madrid goodbyes tomorrow, sources close to Spurs Central claim.

The 31-year-old will leave Los Blancos after seven years in Spain and Spurs fans couldn’t be happier.

His return to North London will be officially announced on Saturday, we’ve been reliably informed. 40% of his incredible £600,000/week wages will be funded by Tottenham while his parent club will pay the remaining 60%, as we reported on Monday.

Spurs fans have fond memories of the stunning player that left them in 2013. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY THE TIMES.

With Harry Kane and Heung Min Son both in peak condition, Jose Mourinho’s side could rival Liverpool for the deadliest front three in the Premier League once Bale arrives at Spurs and returns from the knee issue currently preventing him from training.

A triumvirate of Son, Kane and Bale has everything; pace, power, passing, precision. The biggest issue that the Spurs coaching staff will have is keeping them all fit with Kane and Bale, in particular, prone to niggling injuries.

The Welshman will head to Real Madrid’s Ciudad training facility tomorrow morning ahead of his highly anticipated switch to Tottenham which will be made official on Saturday evening.

Bale danced with a flag reading ‘Wales. Golf. Madrid. In that order’ after Wales sealed qualification for their second consecutive European Championships. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY EUROSPORT.

Bale won the PFA Players’ Player of the Year and Premier League Player of the Season after his incredible 2012/13 season which saw him score 26 goals and assist a further 15 for his teammates.

His 30 goal contributions in the Premier League that season means he was directly involved in an astonishing 45% of Tottenham’s goals and while Spurs aren’t expecting him to display that kind of prolificacy at the age of 31, his ability to score clutch goals means that their excitement is justified.

Scoring in a Champions League final is special enough but to do it in the manner that Bale did was extraordinary. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY SKY SPORTS.

Bale scored an incredible bicycle kick and from a shot from 30 yards that squirmed between Loris Karius’ hands to hand Real Madrid the Champions League trophy when they faced Liverpool in Kiev in 2018.

Michael Mongiehttps://www.spurscentral.co.uk
Football Central Media Group Founder, Owner and Editor.
- Advertisment -

Most Popular